VidCon, the world’s largest celebration of digital creators and online video is coming to Abu Dhabi for the first time ever this weekend in collaboration with the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi) December 3 – 6 2021 to encourage platform innovators, content creators, executives, marketers, and fans to celebrate, network, learn and inspire at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
For those wanting to enjoy a bit of everything VidCon has to offer, here is a list of the most unmissable things to do at VidCon Abu Dhabi.
1. On Friday, December 3, enjoy 'The Night of Awesome' from 20:00 at the YouTube Arena Stage, hosted by Kris Fade and Noor Stars. Headlined by Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Nick Jonas, this one-of-a-kind variety spectacular show will also feature performances by Sam Tsui, Lea Makhoul and a special Bollywood spectacular performance from Nora Fatehi. In addition, visitors will be treated to a special dance performance by “World of Dance” judge Derek Hough and partner Hayley Erbert. Keep the party going and dance the night away at DJ Dany Neville’s Official After Party from 21:30.
2. Want to challenge top gamers to a one on one? Visit the exclusive Gaming Arena and compete with some of the world’s biggest online gaming experts like Kwebblekop, HannahxxRose, TapL as well as GCC based gamers like, Aboflah, oCMz. MJRM Games and Ahmed AL Nasheet.
3. Meet and interact with some of the most influential international and local digital stars! The exciting lineup of 90+ Featured Creators includes the likes of Ian Hecox co-creator of Smosh, Rachel Levin of RCL Beauty 101, Supercar Blondie, Khalid Al Ameri and Salama Mohammed, Ruby Rose, Sandra Sahi, Naz, Vinnie Hacker, 25KLOoODE and more, all of whom will explore fun and intriguing topics and share their inspiring stories.
4. Get ready for a night like never before! The 'Night of Music’ will be sure to elevate your VidCon experience from 18:30 on Saturday 4, December unquestionably one of the most happening events of the weekend. Headlined by international music superstar Kehlani, and hosted by Amr Maskoun and Azzyland, the night will continue with musical performances by Noor Stars, Asala of Anasala Family, Yara Aziz, Sandra Sahi and Ahmed AL Nasheet otherwise known as @DvLZGaME, plus challenges featuring SarahhMiladd, Islam Afro and The Moshaya Family.
5. Be sure not to miss the exclusive Arabic panel on Saturday 4, December at 10:55, where iconic creators across different genres, including Ruby Rose, 25KLOoODE, Alaa Abdulla, Islam Afro, THE HORROR - مهند السيوف, and x3booshz will discuss how they have risen to fame and their careers progressions.
6. Head over to the Industry Track to learn about the future of NFTs, the power of influencers, podcasting, and 40+ practically insightful, and informative sessions from the world's top creators, growth hackers and online video experts. Top international speakers attending the event include Sam Barnett, CEO at MBC GROUP; Nas Daily, Founder and CEO at Nas Academy; Sami Moutran, Head of B2B Marketing at TikTok; Hebah Fisher, Cofounder, CEO at Kerning Cultures Company; and Klaus Kajetski, CEO at Yalla Esports, among others.
7. Relax, recharge, and refresh at the TikTok Creator Lounge on Friday and Saturday from 9:00 to 20:00, a great opportunity to network with fellow Creators and explore the expo booths.
8. Come to the official Welcome Show after a fun-filled day at VidCon on Friday, December 3, where your favorite creators will kick off the first of many programs. The night will be packed with games and outstanding performances by Anthony Touma, Mohamed Alsahli, Muhammed Khaled, and a special mash up with Kurt Hugo Schneider, Sandra Sahi and Laroussi.
9. Head outdoors to the Festival Plaza to experience loads of fun activities, photo opps, food trucks, and daily programming on the specially created TikTok Festival Stage.
Featuring global digital media content creators YouTube, TikTok and Instagram, VidCon Abu Dhabi will give attendees the opportunity to enjoy a variety of panels, inspirational meet-and-greets, gaming challenges, musical performances, exclusive industry insights, workshops, and much more.
The event will feature three signature tracks — Community, Creator, and Industry offering attendees sessions and experiences tailored to their specific interests.
VidCon Abu Dhabi’s priority is the health and safety of its attendees, sponsors, speakers, creators, and staff. Organisers are working closely with ADNEC, the National Emergency, Crisis and Disasters Management Authority (NCEMA) and DCT Abu Dhabi to ensure a positive and COVID-safe VidCon experience.
Don’t forget to use the official VidCon Instagram filter to capture your experience VidCon Abu Dhabi.
For tickets and to get the latest updates, visit the official website vidconabudhabi.com
or follow VidCon Abu Dhabi on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat @vidconabudhabi.
YouTube is the title sponsor for the event. Other official sponsors of VidCon Abu Dhabi 2021 include Air, Alfan, Candylicious, Celeste, Exhale, Hu Management, Jellysmack, META, MindBerry, Movenpick, MTV, NasAcademy, Nickelodeon, Paramount+, Party Centre, PopNetwork, The Loft, TikTok, and Whalar.
Source: TOH PUBLIC RELATIONS